I wish it were easier to take screenshots of the PS3 because there is some shit in Tales of Xillia 2 that is absolutely bananas.
- the office dude huddled in an orange sleeping bag under his desk, with only his dead, polygonal gaze unveiled
- the pseudo-silent protagonist I am calling Anime Link
- the Boss Man with lightning bolt eyebrows bc he needed to be more Extra than anything has ever been before
- the party hat I’m making Doctor Puncho (Jude) wear into battle
- fat cat named Rollo
- elevator music literally everywhere
- the music in the corporation building sounding like some shit out of Sonic Adventure
- DUN DUN DUUUUN. PAYMENT DUE.
Also I still can’t believe this game is forcing me to pay a loan responsibly and yet I haven’t quit yet. Probs cause they have literally given me an army of kitties to control who bring me rad shit. Also: anime feelings to the extreeeeeeeme.